This file contains drivers for the Canon BJ10/e/ex series of printers. Install the IBM4070IJ driver. The drivers come from OS/2 v2.1 and work correctly with Warp.
To create a printer object and install a new printer driver for the Canon BJ10:
1. Open Templates.
2. Point to the Printer template.
3. Press and hold mouse button 2.
4. Drag the template to a folder or the Desktop.
5. Release mouse button 2.
6. Type a name for the printer in the Name field.
7. Select the port to which the printer is connected.
8. Select Install new printer driver. A window appears with a list of the printer drivers that are shipped with
a) Select the Other OS/2 printer driver radio button.
b) Enter path where you have unzipped BJ10.ZIP
c) Select Refresh. The window will display a list of printer drivers.
d) Select the IBM4070IJ
e) Select Install.
A new printer object will be created. To customize the settings for this new printer object, see Setting Printer